Thursday, October 16, 2008

Too much weed will do that to ya....

IC has to be a dope-head. HAS TO BE. Check this out...

He went and picked up a banner yesterday to put out by the street for our store. We had already put stakes out to attach it to.
Well sometime last night I guess, the stakes were stolen. Here's the conversation from just a moment ago..


IC: "Oh, I got the banner, it's in my car."

Me: "Cool deal, now I've just gotta go get more stakes to attach it to. The other ones were stolen."

IC: "WHAT?" **You have to say this really fast, and in a high pitched voice so it sounds more like "WHHHTTT". It's another one of his abnormal expressions....**

Me: "The stakes we put out there were stolen."

IC: "Did they steal the banner too?"

Me: "..........."

IC: "Didn't we have a banner out there?"

Me: "It's in your car."

IC: *Looking really confused* "Oh, I thought..."

Me: "No, I don't think you did."

No comments: