Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Coffee anyone?

I really do wonder sometimes, how some people function in the world....

This morning, IC came in late as usual and after giving his excuse (it was actually valid this time!) headed back to the back where the coffee and stuff is....


IC: "You make coffee?"

Me: *Looks at IC, looking at coffee pot which is on and still 3/4's full, back at my steaming cup o'joe that's right in front of me, then back at IC who is still looking straight at the coffee pot.*

............

IC: "I mean... Is it fresh?"

Me: "You should know by now if I'm drinking it, it's fresh."

IC: "What kind is it?"

Me: *Walks over to the table, looks at the big bucket of Folger's that's been sitting there and being used since opening. Looks at IC, walks back to desk.*

IC: "Well, I wasn't sure if you had maybe gotten something else."

Me: "................" *Goes back to work*

No comments: