Monday, October 13, 2008

Sheezus...

IC wasn't supposed to come in this morning, but he showed up about 10 minutes early with "Can I work today?" So, whatever....

Right in the door though, this happened..

IC: "Didja see the game this weekend?"

Me: "Which one?"

IC: "LSU" *looking all down trodden and stuff...*

Me: "Oh hell yeah I watched that debacle! That was a GREAT game!"

IC: "But... LSU lost."

Me: "Exactly! They not only lost, they got their little Tiger ASSES handed to them by 30 points!"

IC: "I don't think.. No, they didn't lose by 30 points."

Me: "I don't care what you think. They lost by 30 points. 51-21."

IC: "They lost like by... 20, maybe. or 25."

Me: "51-21. F-i-f-t-y.. O-n-e.. to.. T-w-e-n-t-y... O-n-e. That's thirty points."

IC: "*mumbling* Maybe 20..."

Me: "Go get your calculator out Gump, then come back and tell me how much they lost by.."

No comments: